Enter the email address you used to sign up, and we'll send your username
Enter your username or email address and we'll email you instructions on how to reset your password
What: The Rehab Works! Family Recovery Program is a multi-module program that teaches supporters of substance use disorder treatment clients key elements that lead to improved treatment outcomes though effective treatment support.
Who this course is for:
• Family members of substance use disorder treatment clients.*
MODULE III: CREATING A SOLID FOUNDATION FOR RECOVERY
• Stages of Change Model
• Motivational Enhancement
• Three Pillars of Recovery
Part 1 present the Stages of Change Model as tool for guiding clients through the treatment process and strengthening their recovery foundation. Understanding this process puts the family in the position of being able to provide more effective support and help the client avoid common pitfalls in recovery process.
Part 2 takes a closer look at some of the more central parts of a typical recovery plan, and provides a good perspective of what this should look like when the plan is being followed through with as intended. The "Three Pillars of Recovery are identified as central elements of an effective continuing care plan:
• Professional Care (treatment)
• Peer-Based Support (12-Step, SMART Recovery, etc.)
• Lifestyle Changes (relapse prevention)
The Module includes tools for measuring the client's progress and identifying any potential cracks in the foundation before transitioning to the secondary phase of care.
* Treatment clients receive some of the same material that the family receives (portions of modules 1, 3), as part of The Alignment Model: Ensuring that family, client, and clinical team are all on the same page.
You selected to get the course Rehab Works! Family Recovery Pr... (RHW3). Please Login or Signup to get it.