Thank you for choosing the Rehab Works! Family Recovery Program. This course is designed a support for parents while their child is going through substance use disorder treatment. It may be appropriate in cases where parents are just beginning the intervention process, and it looks like treatment is indicated. Modules I and II of what will be a four module course are currently available. Modules II and IV will be available soon. (You can see module outlines under Course Overview )
• It is recommended that you complete Module I within 7 days. You want to stay a step ahead of your child, and if your child is currently in treatment—the clock is ticking! The sooner you're able to put what you learn here into practice, the greater the impact this can have on your treatment outcome. Once you get through the course— it will be helpful to go back and review the material several times. it will continue to be relevant and applicable as you experience new situations and circumstances as part of your child's treatment.
• Some of the worksheets are designed to keep ongoing records that measure your child's recovery progress and compliance with the treatment plan. These will continue to be used in Modules II-IV. Get the most out of this course by putting these worksheets to good use.
• When taking tests, you may need to go back and review the previous video or PDF to find a specific answer. You can easily navigate back and forth using the "back" and "ahead" arrows on either side of the unit title on the menu bar at the top of the page.
• For any questions or assistance, email email@example.com
• You may schedule addition clinical support from Jim Savage by emailing him at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.jimsavage.net